PRELIMINARY LIST OF KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
The following scientists have agreed to present keynote lectures so far:
- Todd Squires (USA) “Soluto-Inertial Interactions: Designing Long-Range, Chemically-Specific Interactions in Suspensions”.
- Georg Papastavrou (Germany) “New Colloidal Probes for Direct Force Measurements with the AFM”.
- Roger Horn (Australia) “Complex Behaviour of the Air-Water Interface”.
- Regine von Klitzing (Germany) “Surviving Ordering in Colloidal Suspensions Confined from 3D to 2D?“
- Drew Parsons (Australia) “Electrode surface forces: modelling and measurement”.
- Eliana B. Souto (Portugal) “Quaternary Ammonium Surfactant Nanoassemblies in Drug Delivery: Facts and Figures”.
- Jaroslaw Drelich (USA) "Direct Measurements of Liquid Adhesion with Solids: Gateway to a Multi-Faceted Understanding of Contact Angles"
- Patrick Kekicheff (France) "Direct Measurement of Lateral Correlations under Controlled Nano-Confinement: The Long-Range Attraction Between Hydrophobic Surfaces"